Holidays

Tell you what I’ll ask the wife just for you shall I? What difference does it make? Even you quote premium brand, mojito isn’t premium brand, please just ignore now as I really can’t be arsed.

It's ok, I'm pretty sure you do know the name of the hotel, and I'm pretty sure why you're reluctant to mention it ;)

Looking at your previous posts you either work in the travel industry or just a troll check out GF Gran Costa Adeje if you think is all inclusive then I give up.

Correct, I do work in the travel industry.

And correct, I do think it is all inclusive.
All inclusive doesn't mean every single drink ever invented is included free of charge, so I don't think anyone has been mis-sold or anything like that.
Whilst it might be slightly surprising to see something like a Mojito being chargeable, I can see the hotel offers numerous cocktails/spirits etc as part of the all inclusive programme, along with all the other usual drinks.

Below is what TUI say about the all inclusive; in all honesty if I'm into frozen cocktails and stuff like that then I'd definitely be checking directly with the hotel as to what is and isn't included before committing (if that aspect of the holiday is such a big deal)

Have a great time regardless; get friendly with some of the staff and I'm sure you'll find they will be happy to turn a blind eye to some chargeable drinks slipping through the net.

1689711035783.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.