Holidays

Anyone been to Albania. Considering it for next year.

I wanted to go this summer as it's got incredible beaches and is much cheaper than the rest of Europe and as I'm restricted to school holidays now it looked a good option. Flights there were quite pricey though so didn't go in the end. My wife's colleague goes every summer as her husband is Albania. Looks class. Great beaches, mountains and the mafia tend to do their dirty work abroad so pretty safe.

Another one here planning to go to Albania, incl a stop at Lake Ohrid on the North Macedonia border, but next year. Would love to hear any recommendations, we'll be on the ferry from Bari to Durres.

Another one here planning to go to Albania, incl a stop at Lake Ohrid on the North Macedonia border, but next year. Would love to hear any recommendations, we'll be on the ferry from Bari to Durres.
Looks like we'll be going in the opposite direction. To Italy rather than from there. Drop me a message, after November as a reminder, and I'll help where I can.

Anyone been to Albania. Considering it for next year.
Yes. I didn’t enjoy it. Whilst maybe we were sitting targets as we were 1000+ Welsh football fans, we were overcharged everywhere. Nowhere put the cheaper drinks on and then they moved on to bottles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.