Holidays

Yes. I didn’t enjoy it. Whilst maybe we were sitting targets as we were 1000+ Welsh football fans, we were overcharged everywhere. Nowhere put the cheaper drinks on and then they moved on to bottles.
Been annoying me who your previous user name was. It should have been obvious tbf. I’m usually quicker than this.

Anyone been to Albania. Considering it for next year.

Yes, have family there. Tirana is the capital and main travel hub. You can get buses, technically a minibus known locally as a 'furgon', pretty much anywhere in the country round the back of Tirana airport.

Vlorë is nice, highly recommend. As others have said, Ksamil and Sarandë. Nice coastline also up at Velipojë. Shout on here or PM if you have any queries. Albania will be one of the friendliest places you ever go to, don't listen to what any of the media over here say.

Yes, have family there. Tirana is the capital and main travel hub. You can get buses, technically a minibus known locally as a 'furgon', pretty much anywhere in the country round the back of Tirana airport.

Vlorë is nice, highly recommend. As others have said, Ksamil and Sarandë. Nice coastline also up at Velipojë. Shout on here or PM if you have any queries. Albania will be one of the friendliest places you ever go to, don't listen to what any of the media over here say.
I almost went once. The propaganda put me off.
Good to know a little bit about what it's like.
Maybe I will give it a try myself one day.

Coming from NI we dont have direct flights to Tirana. Corfu looks the easiest option.

I have been to Albania with a friend from Norn Iron, hope you find a good translator for your trip because you have no chance haha. That was great banter watching the locals with perfect English look in astonishment at what was coming out of his mouth.

I almost went once. The propaganda put me off.
Good to know a little bit about what it's like.
Maybe I will give it a try myself one day.

It's all a load of bollocks mate. The only dodgy ones are already in England haha. Giggs and Neville are more dubious characters but that's not what sells in the British media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.