Holidays

I think I have been there but will visit after St Marks on the Friday along with the San Giorgio Maggiore and hopefully the Academy gallery,
If you have time the Dorsoduro Mile scheme is a good deal that gets you concessionary rates in four galleries/ museums.

Not been away since 2019, heading to Hong Kong end of the month, trust my luck they have just had the heaviest downfall in 140 years causing flooding! hoping it will all be ok

Provence. Found a lovely hotel with its own vineyard, just hoping it won’t be too hot. Beautiful scenery down there.

Not been away since 2019, heading to Hong Kong end of the month, trust my luck they have just had the heaviest downfall in 140 years causing flooding! hoping it will all be ok
They are used to tropical storms although the rainfall was huge over the days but would still expect it to be cleared by then.
We are heading on a stop over mid October, been numerous times with work and the missus. Love it there.
Always make sure I have at least one trip on the iconic Star Ferry.
Had a long weekend with the lads which was fantastic ,Wan Chai or up the escalators at Soho to the top then walk down all the bars to Lan Kwai Fong great night out.
Not been since the Pandamic so I expect it will have changed .

Just found flights to lanzarote for £80 return in Jan, looking for cheap self catering accommodation now.
Have a look on the property rental sites like Vrbo we regularly rent private apartments, houses and villas from them. Yet to have a bad one.

Anyone got recommendations for Cuba? Was hoping to go over Christmas but can't see any flights/deals to go at that time of year. Always been somewhere I've wanted to go, Havana and Varadero most likely but any advice would be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.