Holidays

Just got back from Croatia. Absolutely stunning place, but Jesus H Christ it’s become expensive. Know a few people who went this year and all came back with the same view.
Right rip off, especially when you are buying drinks that are other people’s left overs…

Are we saying Corfu is part of Croatia or vice versa? I’m well confused now!!
Been Corfu a few times, get's posher the further north you go. Doin Benidorm November about 20 of us(all City). 3 years (and still) lookin after me Mam, first time gettin away. Gonna explode(in a nice way :)

Just got back from Croatia. Absolutely stunning place, but Jesus H Christ it’s become expensive. Know a few people who went this year and all came back with the same view.

I went and agree. Mad prices. It used to be a cheaper alternative to Italy but is now crazy money. I love seafood but couldn't justify paying for it - looking at 30euros minimum for anything from the sea and considering it was right next to us I would have thought it would be cheaper!

Beer was pretty decent value though so just maximised my intake of that to kerb the appetite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.