Holidays

Been Corfu a few times, get's posher the further north you go. Doin Benidorm November about 20 of us(all City). 3 years (and still) lookin after me Mam, first time gettin away. Gonna explode(in a nice way :)
Benitses is lovely, I highly recommend the resort and Angsana hotel. The local restaurants are top notch.

Been to Paros several times now. Loved it but not sure we'll return again. Getting so busy. And in 2 years the new airport will be able to accept international flights so the overcrowding will only get worse.
I've been there only once, a long time ago. It is a pity; I remember it for being a very chilled place.
We are planning a trip to Canarian Islands in two weeks (unplanned vacation) and curious if someone knows if is asap tickets legit. Here there is a good article about that, still not sure 100% how to understand it

Last edited:
Anyone been to Khao Lak thailand
Quite a few times but was a while ago. Used to be very popular with Scandinavians, not sure if that's still the case or whether the Russians have moved in. Nice enough but badly damaged by the tsunami and lost quite a bit of its earlier charm. There are better places IMHO but depends on what you're looking for.

Thinking of France in October, but Bordeaux or Nice?
Both great places, Bordeaux is beautiful, you can see why the Parisians visit Bordeaux at the weekend because it’s pretty chilled and relaxed compared to Paris. Nice is wonderful too, and a great base to visit small towns like eze and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat which are stunning.

Quite a few times but was a while ago. Used to be very popular with Scandinavians, not sure if that's still the case or whether the Russians have moved in. Nice enough but badly damaged by the tsunami and lost quite a bit of its earlier charm. There are better places IMHO but depends on what you're looking for.
I've been down there and krabi/phuket also samui/ koh chang. But for a easy beach holiday I just fly to bkk and go to koh samet or hua hin . I've never really seen the picture postcard paradise in Thailand.

Running out of new places in Thailand so looking forward to this.

I've been down there and krabi/phuket also samui/ koh chang. But for a easy beach holiday I just fly to bkk and go to koh samet or hua hin . I've never really seen the picture postcard paradise in Thailand.
I'm sure they still exist (for now). Most places get 'discovered' though and that's the end of that.

Still prefer the beach areas of the South though. Having said that, I'm generally more of a city person these days so don't spend too much time on the beach.

Not been away since 2019, heading to Hong Kong end of the month, trust my luck they have just had the heaviest downfall in 140 years causing flooding! hoping it will all be ok
We are closely monitoring the path and potential impact of Super Typhoon Saola as it approaches Hong Kong in the coming days. Based on the current forecast, the typhoon is likely to make landfall close to Hong Kong at some time on Friday night.

Looks like theres another one coming !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.