Holidays

Just had a long weekend in Amsterdam with my good lady
Went to see New Order at the Ziggo arena next to Ajax’s stadium
Been many many times before but not since 2019
Fuck me how expensive is that gaff! €9.50 for a pint! God knows how much them brass are charging these days!!!
Was a great little trip walking all over,through the Red light and all the usual places down into Rembrandtplein and beyond,a great City as ever but fuck me it’s expensive!!
Wasn’t too impressed on the questions asked by the border control on entry into Holland either,flew into Eindhoven and got a rattler into the dam,hard graft negotiating the questions at the airport and the apps on phones to gain entry into the station to catch a train
I thought Holland was an easy going type of place ffs !

Why ? Seriously flying abroad for ONE night ???
Yep. Was supposed to be a two-nighter but my youngest daughter has started a new job and we couldn't make the Friday flight.

Fly out early Saturday, get the return flight late on Sunday - it's pretty much two days in Geneva. We've done it before for Barcelona and Paris and will be doing it for Venice next year.

We go on so many short beaks that I have to maximise annual leave vs cost etc, so sometimes one night works well. Looking at the prices in Switzerland, it's probably a good thing :)

I'm sure plenty of blues travel to European games for one night, or maybe return the same day in some cases.

Yep. Was supposed to be a two-nighter but my youngest daughter has started a new job and we couldn't make the Friday flight.

Fly out early Saturday, get the return flight late on Sunday - it's pretty much two days in Geneva. We've done it before for Barcelona and Paris and will be doing it for Venice next year.

We go on so many short beaks that I have to maximise annual leave vs cost etc, so sometimes one night works well. Looking at the prices in Switzerland, it's probably a good thing :)

I'm sure plenty of blues travel to European games for one night, or maybe return the same day in some cases.
Sounds a right palaver

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.