Holidays

Spent all of February in Vence a few years ago.
Had a great time visiting the hill towns around like Tourette’s-Sur-Loupe as well as all the places between Nice and Menton.
The moyen corniche is a great drive from Nice to Monaco.

Just been for a couple of nights in Ambleside with my daughter to break the half term up a bit. Stayed in a great hotel in the centre with Pool etc. (Salutation). Fairly busy, but not overly so like it can be in the Summer. Lots of rain!

Last edited:
Going to Singapore and Thailand (Chiang Mai, Phuket, and Bangkok) in 3 weeks time. Not been to Asia (aside from venturing over the Bosphorus in Istanbul).

Got a lot planned but happy to take on board any recommendations.
The pullman grande Asoke has a buffet on Sunday lunch that is amazing. If your not with family then it's soi cowboy for lady's of the crome pole . Both In Bangkok

Going with my girlfriend (possibly fiancé by the time we get to Bangkok).

Maybe they'll be showing the City v Spurs game!
The so called official city bar in Bangkok has been crap every time I've been to watch a city match so I would recommend The red Lion / The sports corner/ shenanigans or the Kiwi . Google them and see if any of them are near your hotel . Bangkok is massive and a ball ache for ground level transport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.