Holidays

Was that today as Manchester is a bit breezy, I don't like flying and turbulence shits me up, so I pity you mate

Last night mate we landed, bounced in over Bolton, Oldham and Stockport, but expected that with it being a bit breezy and a bit of cloud, but what got me was at 36,000 "in the cruise" on way back, horrendous mate,honestly really bad, I wouldn't normally go on but it was bad.

Last night mate we landed, bounced in over Bolton, Oldham and Stockport, but expected that with it being a bit breezy and a bit of cloud, but what got me was at 36,000 "in the cruise" on way back, horrendous mate,honestly really bad, I wouldn't normally go on but it was bad.
Yes cruising altitude is usually calm as...strange one

We are going to have to get used to bad turbulence.

Very interesting read that, cheers for posting, I’ve looked back today the route we took last night and we stayed over the Atlantic all the way back up all the way towards Dublin, didn’t go over Portugal or northern tip of Spain like most home bound flights normally do, so basically all way back over the sea, no wonder we was being buffeted

Very unnerving when it lasts longer then 5 mins isn’t it. Did the Captain try to reassure people?

We had pretty bad turbulence once flying back from Barbados which is a night flight. Flying over the Ocean at night and being jolted around is not a good experience and it put me off overnight flights to be honest,

You can check expected Turbulence before you fly now on

Not sure if that helps though!

Very unnerving when it lasts longer then 5 mins isn’t it. Did the Captain try to reassure people?

We had pretty bad turbulence once flying back from Barbados which is a night flight. Flying over the Ocean at night and being jolted around is not a good experience and it put me off overnight flights to be honest,

You can check expected Turbulence before you fly now on

Not sure if that helps though!

Captain came on and said everything’s perfectly fine, and to him mate it probably was, but very unpleasant for all us poor bastards sat in the back.

I know planes are made to endure this kind of thing but my thoughts has been until last night that the bigger the plane the less you’d feel the usual bumps you get up there

I said to the Mrs I’d sooner pick flights that have larger aircraft, as I’ve always found the 737’s that jet2 use on let’s face it pretty long ish haul to the canaries, feel it more than the 757’s which they normally use on those services seem be more spacious and smoother, but these are getting retired now so are being used less and less, we was on an almost brand new airbus 321 neo, literally delivered to them a few month ago, well it got put through its paces last night believe me

Captain came on and said everything’s perfectly fine, and to him mate it probably was, but very unpleasant for all us poor bastards sat in the back.

I know planes are made to endure this kind of thing but my thoughts has been until last night that the bigger the plane the less you’d feel the usual bumps you get up there

I said to the Mrs I’d sooner pick flights that have larger aircraft, as I’ve always found the 737’s that jet2 use on let’s face it pretty long ish haul to the canaries, feel it more than the 757’s which they normally use on those services seem be more spacious and smoother, but these are getting retired now so are being used less and less, we was on an almost brand new airbus 321 neo, literally delivered to them a few month ago, well it got put through its paces last night believe me
Stop whinging you mard **** your hope in time to see us smash the dippers at weekend:;

Going Lanzarote Monday for 11 days can’t wait

Stop whinging you mard **** your hope in time to see us smash the dippers at weekend:;

Going Lanzarote Monday for 11 days can’t wait

That’s what kept going through my mind I want to get back to see us do them Saturday

Hope you have a great time in Lanzarote and hope your journey there is as bad as mine was on way home last night :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.