Holidays

A bit further out than where we stay in Bang Niang. I remember the Mercure being built a few years ago on what was, then, a deserted beach.

It's beautiful
Us Gracelands and a new Meridian on the beach.
It's a bit stoney due to a dead coral reef at far end but once you get over that it's amazing.
8 or 9 beach bars within walking distance
Small village behind with ATM taxis massage etc
Will maybe got to Bang Niang tomorrow for the game as the weather has got a bit thundery

It's beautiful
Us Gracelands and a new Meridian on the beach.
It's a bit stoney due to a dead coral reef at far end but once you get over that it's amazing.
8 or 9 beach bars within walking distance
Small village behind with ATM taxis massage etc
Will maybe got to Bang Niang tomorrow for the game as the weather has got a bit thundery
If you do, take the right turn at the main lights(next to Bang Niang supermarket). Turn left at the bottom and follow it right to the end, where you'll find Bang Niang Beach Resort( past the BN Bay resort which is on the left turn). The food at the Beach resort is excellent and a great location overlooking the beach. WE stay here most years in a poolside bungalow. 904 in February :D

To see the match, go back up to the lights and turn right. About 500m on the left is a place called Walkers, almost at the end of the shops and restaurants and I have no doubt it'll be on there. If not there's a place about 100m back towards town that usually shows the games. Enjoy it and let me know how you get on.

Disney Paris on the 30th dec for 3 nights. We are doing a day in Paris and whatever mrs has organised for being at Disney its self for 2 days.

All i ever get told for paris is keep your belongings SAFE

Any other tips?

If you do, take the right turn at the main lights(next to Bang Niang supermarket). Turn left at the bottom and follow it right to the end, where you'll find Bang Niang Beach Resort( past the BN Bay resort which is on the left turn). The food at the Beach resort is excellent and a great location overlooking the beach. WE stay here most years in a poolside bungalow. 904 in February :D

To see the match, go back up to the lights and turn right. About 500m on the left is a place called Walkers, almost at the end of the shops and restaurants and I have no doubt it'll be on there. If not there's a place about 100m back towards town that usually shows the games. Enjoy it and let me know how you get on.

Not sure if we were in the right place....we went to the night Market then walked down the main drag to the beach coming out at The Flora.
Then after a couple of beers headed up to see if Walkers was near. Couldn't find it but a taxi driver reckoned it was closed??? Anyway watched the game in a place called Luckys
Food was good and commentary in Norwegian :(
Loved Bang Niang so will probably stay there next time.
Thanks again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.