Holidays

Not sure if we were in the right place....we went to the night Market then walked down the main drag to the beach coming out at The Flora.
Then after a couple of beers headed up to see if Walkers was near. Couldn't find it but a taxi driver reckoned it was closed??? Anyway watched the game in a place called Luckys
Food was good and commentary in Norwegian :(
Loved Bang Niang so will probably stay there next time.
Thanks again
Bugger-me and Thai names! The place I meant was Nang Thong which is another 2 km after you pass the night market on the right. The directions are then the same turning right at the lights(the next set after the market). Sorry for the confusion. Walkers had a big place that did indeed close due Covid, but they reopened in a smaller place a bit further down. glad you got to see the market and the match though. Nang Thong is a better area to stay than Bang Niang though as we've stayed at both. Nicer beach and restaurants in our experience at NT.

Last edited:
Bugger-me and Thai names! The place I meant was Nang Thong which is another 2 km after you pass the night market on the right. The directions are then the same turning right at the lights(the next set after the market). Sorry for the confusion. Walkers had a big place that did indeed close due Covid, but they reopened in a smaller place a bit further down. glad you got to see the market and the match though. Nang Thong is a better area to stay than Bang Niang though as we've stayed at both. Nicer beach and restaurants in our experience at NT.

That makes sense but I could have done without the walk trying to find the ruddy place lol

Disney Paris on the 30th dec for 3 nights. We are doing a day in Paris and whatever mrs has organised for being at Disney its self for 2 days.

All i ever get told for paris is keep your belongings SAFE

Any other tips?
Just got back from another 2-night Disneyland Paris break last night. The park is well set up as usual but it was incredibly busy (again, nothing new there).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.