Holidays

Im guessing new year will be manic then
Yes. We've been at New Year before and it does get pretty busy.

Having said that, there is not really a truly quiet time at Disneyland or Disney World.

Funnily enough we were there last Christmas - Christmas Eve and Day were a bit quieter before it got REALLY busy.

Just get up early, be there at "rope drop" and make sure you do the stuff you really want to do in those first two hours.

Disney Paris on the 30th dec for 3 nights. We are doing a day in Paris and whatever mrs has organised for being at Disney its self for 2 days.

All i ever get told for paris is keep your belongings SAFE

Any other tips?
This is my vision of hell on earth . The only thing I think could make it worse is a stop over in dubai or that other Disney USA

Yes. We've been at New Year before and it does get pretty busy.

Having said that, there is not really a truly quiet time at Disneyland or Disney World.

Funnily enough we were there last Christmas - Christmas Eve and Day were a bit quieter before it got REALLY busy.

Just get up early, be there at "rope drop" and make sure you do the stuff you really want to do in those first two hours.
Cheers

We arent staying in disney, just outside.

What chance for a bar for the city game on the 30th? (Priorities ;))

Cheers

We arent staying in disney, just outside.

What chance for a bar for the city game on the 30th? (Priorities ;))
I generally don’t worry about the footy when we are away.

They have a big screen in Disney Village but you can never be sure what they are going to show.

I’m sure you’ll have a great time with your family, which is the main thing.

Quick week in Venezuela next month. Good timing as it’s dropped to about 25 degrees in the day here atm.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.