Holidays

I've been for football and non football. both times I found it equally one of the biggest overpriced shit holes in europe.

locals are rude as fuck too.

will never go back.
I ordered a toasted sandwich and coffee in my best broken French and the man serving, with a stunning moustache, didn’t say a single word to me throughout.

Agreed. Never quite understand the negative reaction the mention of Paris seems to elicit. I've been a few times and have always really enjoyed it. There are places that I prefer but it's certainly a fine city.
I’m only going on the experience I had and we were treated rudely everywhere we went. Constant hassle too.

I was in London just last month and it was fine. I stayed in Newham which is hardly upmarket. Shopped in the West End too.

Anyone with any recommendations for any 5 star All Inclusive resorts in either Mexico, Dom Rep or Europe? Going with two kids (7 and 3) probably end of May.

Narrowed it down to about 5 choices, but then you go on trip advisor and all of them have bad reviews of some sort which put you off (I know this will be the case wherever we choose), so just seeing if anyone on here has had some great holidays?

Anyone with any recommendations for any 5 star All Inclusive resorts in either Mexico, Dom Rep or Europe? Going with two kids (7 and 3) probably end of May.

Narrowed it down to about 5 choices, but then you go on trip advisor and all of them have bad reviews of some sort which put you off (I know this will be the case wherever we choose), so just seeing if anyone on here has had some great holidays?
Dom Rep, we stayed at Riu Palace Punta Carna, very good as you can use all the Riu Brand complex's and drink at them for free, all the Riu's are next to each other about 5 of them, take a load of $1 bills for tips and your sorted

I'm seeking recommendations for Rome, as I'll be spending a total of 4 days there. However, I'm interested in suggestions beyond the well-known, highly touristy places like the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum. Any off-the-beaten-path gems you can recommend? Also is it a good idea to get pantheon tickets in advance or should i buy them once i am there?

Last edited:
I'm seeking recommendations for Rome, as I'll be spending a total of 4 days there. However, I'm interested in suggestions beyond the well-known, highly touristy places like the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum. Any off-the-beaten-path gems you can recommend?
Villa Borghese is great for a stroll and for its beauty. Better in Spring and more so in the summer.

Campo dei fiori and piazza navoni are great hangouts and very close to major attractions.

Bit further is a view of the City from the top of Castel St Angelo and walk around over Bridge St Angelo.

Via del Corso is great for a long stroll and shopping. Fantastic Diesel store if you like your denim.

If you can experience walking into a fresh pastry shop when they first open around 6 am ish it’s amazing. The pastries mama mia, per amore!

Thin pizza slices a plenty and amazing. For food check out the area of trastevere. Great food and away from the busy touristy hot spots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.