Holidays

Anyone been to Turunc in Turkey?

Looking for somewhere in May and stumbled on this place online.
Back in 1997 mate, went for a week. Was a lovely unspoilt bay back then and incredibly cheap. I suspect it's changed since.

We stay in Skala as there’s a bit more going on at night and really great buzz.
We have a car from the airport so been all over inc Fiskardo for the day a few times plus Sami Agha Efmi Lourdetta Lassis Argastoli , caves and the famous beaches

Actually stopped en route to Fiskardo a couple of years ago in the mountains to log on and buy Liverpool tickets !!!

Gonna drive over to the Lixouri side this time
Might take the long way around get the ferry back
And have a look at some of the villages inland

Just hope all todays mess is sorted before then !!
Superb mate, enjoy!

Chaos at MAN airport today, power cuts this morning my in laws have been delayed over 4 hours and sat on the plane for nearly 2! Been told all luggage will be on a separate flight.

Anyone been to Turunc in Turkey?

Looking for somewhere in May and stumbled on this place online.
It's only tiny mate get to marmaris by dolmus,or boat,but be warned its last stop for about 50 boat trips a day and the all inclusive look as though they've drank levedry,think Don price has a place there he used to run prestwich blues,he's on here but can't remember his user name.

Wonderful week in Boston (my 3rd time) which I'd highly recommend. I feel it's nice relaxed city with decent transport links and underground which is easy to navigate.

We stay in Skala as there’s a bit more going on at night and really great buzz.
We have a car from the airport so been all over inc Fiskardo for the day a few times plus Sami Agha Efmi Lourdetta Lassis Argastoli , caves and the famous beaches

Actually stopped en route to Fiskardo a couple of years ago in the mountains to log on and buy Liverpool tickets !!!

Gonna drive over to the Lixouri side this time
Might take the long way around get the ferry back
And have a look at some of the villages inland

Just hope all todays mess is sorted before then !!
We're just back and really enjoyed it. Look out Maklithari taverna right in the middle of the island.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.