Holidays

Was supposed to be going to Spain. Malaga first then driving tour to Grenada, Cordoba and Seville before returning to Malaga for the final few days.
However Her Indoors was ill so the Spanish trip was cancelled and we're enjoying a week in Madeira instead. Great place but too much made of CRap7 and the roads make Jutland Street look like a slight incline.
Not much going on in Madeira but a nice relaxing place. We did the wine tour which killed a couple of hours buts it's really just a chill out place which didn't suit me as I can't just sit around doing nothing.

Has anyone been to Latvia? Thinking of going in October and would love some opinions on it

Has anyone been to Latvia? Thinking of going in October and would love some opinions on it

Went Riga and knocked the mrs up over there if that helps. Was alright, the locals a bit miserable but it was Autumn and the wind from the baltic sea is frabs. Has plenty of history and the beer was decent, not one of my favorite European city breaks but ticked it off my list.

Loads of places in Mexico on Gov.UK do not travel there list.

All the Caribbean coast resorts Cancun to Tulum are in the State of Quintana Roo - there are no Gov warnings for QR. It’s very safe for tourists there - but some parts of Mexico are quite dangerous.

Yeah stayed in Riga on a lads break, lovely place, pretty cheap, locals friendly etc. there's a beach 'pennies' away on the train which can also be reached by a daily boat on the river....seaside area is called Jurmala.

Keep saying I'll take Mrs Moon over there.

Yeah stayed in Riga on a lads break, lovely place, pretty cheap, locals friendly etc. there's a beach 'pennies' away on the train which can also be reached by a daily boat on the river....seaside area is called Jurmala.

Keep saying I'll take Mrs Moon over there.
What time of the year did u get over there mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.