Holidays

I’ve stayed next door to that hotel…gorgeous Maroma beach. We travel to Mexico a lot. At Cancun Airport the terminals have different procedures for arrivals. We fly BA into Terminal 3 - no immigration forms, short queues, some e-gates, no bag scanners or traffic light system just a walk past customs officials who occasionally ask about cigarettes/tobacco (they stop about 1/100 for a Quick Look in bags). Generally get through in no time. TUI fly into Terminal 2 which still has bag scanners etc a real pain in the arse. Well worth looking at BA flights/holidays in my experience usually a bit cheaper than TUI and a free bar during the flights !
Thanks for the info as not sure I fancy going through all that bollocks again. We've booked Khao Lak for April, flying with Qatar. Think TUI can kiss my arse from now on

On my list. Went to Vilnius in Lithuania last year. What a wonderful small city.
Doing 4 Baltic capitals in October, looking forward to Autumn vibes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.