Holidays

Check this video out of Vilnius… wonderful city.

Wow looks amazing, i'm very mush a foodie (read fat bastard) my Lithuanian friend has recommended me some dishes to try. I'm in Krakow two weeks time so I'll be trying the Borscht and Dumplings amongst other. Love beetroot soup, my Poish freond cooked me some weekend before last.

IMG-20240615-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Govt now advising against travelling to Thailand for all but essential travel.
So travel insurance won’t cover holiday makers.

I think that's just to the extreme southern areas which have always been a bit dodgy and those aren't really tourist areas anyway.

Only the part near the Malaysian border

I thought they nearly always have that warning in those provinces
Certainly always used to. Had to go down there to Narathiwat a couple of times. Had a very different feel but the people were friendly enough. There's been trouble there, Yala and Pattani for a long time now but they aren't places that would typically attract tourism anyway (other than perhaps from Malaysia).

Certainly always used to. Had to go down there to Narathiwat a couple of times. Had a very different feel but the people were friendly enough. There's been trouble there, Yala and Pattani for a long time now but they aren't places that would typically attract tourism anyway (other than perhaps from Malaysia).
Went through Hat Yai a few times. Used to do a border run from Krabi but I went to the Satun one as it was closer and safer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.