Holidays

I'm going to show her indoors what you said..she might decide against going lol..mind you it's been 40+ for last few days here.cheers mate
Rhodes Town and Lindos are well worth the visit, something not to be missed, but being on the top and east of the island although pretty, tend to be scorchio, the boat trip being fantastic. The west coast is not as pretty, but tends to have a good breeze, much loved by the sailboarders. This year was my 42nd year of visiting the island. I tend to go mid June and late September.

In Turkey now.. starting 2nd week and fuck me it's seriously hot..not had sickness or anything but she's been bitten to fuck and I've had a few bites too.
Food at hotel crap so we been eating out ..went to Olu Deniz and Hissaronnu but much prefer Fetiyhe at night ..food better and beer cheaper.. found a cracking bar that does draft efes for 95tl and wine same price.
Going to Rhodes on boat next week..just hope it cools down a bit..
If you get into the old town at Rhodes make a point of going into Societies Garden for a drink, it's a bit hard to find, but of a hidden gem off one of the main walkways...never ever have a drink near the main square they'll rip you off especially if you can see the fountain.

Rhodes Town and Lindos are well worth the visit, something not to be missed, but being on the top and east of the island although pretty, tend to be scorchio, the boat trip being fantastic. The west coast is not as pretty, but tends to have a good breeze, much loved by the sailboarders. This year was my 42nd year of visiting the island. I tend to go mid June and late September.
Cheers mate..tried to talk her out of going but to no avail.. bloody women lol

If you get into the old town at Rhodes make a point of going into Societies Garden for a drink, it's a bit hard to find, but of a hidden gem off one of the main walkways...never ever have a drink near the main square they'll rip you off especially if you can see the fountain.
Thanks mate..always good to find a decent priced place..will definitely look out for that one

Im thinking Algarve again for us in August. Never seems to get the extreme heatwaves that other places in the med get. Forecast 25-28 over next 10 days.
We just returned from 6 days in Lagos…perfect climate for me 25/26C every day and beautiful breeze. You could actually walk around. A family member was on a Greek Island last week in 37C…just too hot - very hard to move from the shade at that sort of temp. I’d forgotten how good the Algarve was !

Went to wedding in Lindos fucking dying I was, then saw the next wedding in full suits and the bride on a donkey fuck that. But Lindos is lovely and the island in general, seeing all the bits that were in Guns of Navarone.

Went to wedding in Lindos fucking dying I was, then saw the next wedding in full suits and the bride on a donkey fuck that. But Lindos is lovely and the island in general, seeing all the bits that were in Guns of Navarone.
Not forgetting the Dark side of the sun, BBC series.

Anthony Quinn Bay too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.