Holidays

Cheers mate...
I forgot you were 2 hours on.

City walls walk good too.

Stayed in the town for two weeks in the early eighties, didn't even touch the sides, so much to see.

If any of you are in or going to Fetiyhe area in Turkey try the Karma bar.. it's on the harbour ..draught Efes is only 95tl and wine the same price.
They do pub grub to at cheap prices for the area.
It's not a British only pub but a mix of everyyone....no loud music either .. definitely recommend it.

Further to my post about EasyJet cancellations on Friday night, they cancelled another four into Manchester last night, including Paris, Berlin and Tenerife. So if my daughters' would have made it to Paris on Friday, they'd now be stuck there.

This is an absolute shitshow from EasyJet, who clearly haven't got enough planes and staff to cope with their schedule. They can claim unprecedented conditions all they want but a quick look at the data shows they canceled four Manchester to Paris flights last week, two of them before the IT outage.

The cough from the AC? I always end up with one in the 2nd week if I go to sleep with the AC on. Went Turkey once never again, prefer Cyprus all day.

I think I have contacted the cryptosporidium bug. I'm seriously not feeling well, diarrhea since last Wednesday and the last 48 hours I'm also vomiting and can't even keep water down.

Thinking about booking cape verde for next may .
Gambia in January but fancy trying cape verde anyone been
Did Cape Verde in March. Went to Boa Vista Rui Palace, very nice but we used the book in restaurants every night , can’t be arsed with buffets and queues

Not much/f-all to do apart from eat and drink
Couldn’t go in the sea as red flag most days
Great pool area right on the beach so best of both
Great and very polite staff
All love their football
Great for a week in the winter
24 hour bar all drink good quality, after 10-00pm very quiet as most have been on the piss all day
I’d go again tho

Long way on a small plane 6 hours
I’m told the airport at Sal can take the Dreamliner so better journey

Further to my post about EasyJet cancellations on Friday night, they cancelled another four into Manchester last night, including Paris, Berlin and Tenerife. So if my daughters' would have made it to Paris on Friday, they'd now be stuck there.

This is an absolute shitshow from EasyJet, who clearly haven't got enough planes and staff to cope with their schedule. They can claim unprecedented conditions all they want but a quick look at the data shows they canceled four Manchester to Paris flights last week, two of them before the IT outage.
I am not sure about your situation but when they had their Internet failure the other year they were pretty good with me . We were just about to board the flight when the systems went down . I went home and fond some really expensive flights for the following day . Contacted easyjet and they paid for them upfront. They also give me credit vouchers for flights . But one complaint is that I booked the voucher flights the wrong way around and they would not reverse them . My fault but they got that dosh back .

I am not sure about your situation but when they had their Internet failure the other year they were pretty good with me . We were just about to board the flight when the systems went down . I went home and fond some really expensive flights for the following day . Contacted easyjet and they paid for them upfront. They also give me credit vouchers for flights . But one complaint is that I booked the voucher flights the wrong way around and they would not reverse them . My fault but they got that dosh back .
Fair enough. I accept that people have different experiences, and as I noted, I’ve never had a problem with them before but I think since COVID, they don’t seem to have the necessary planes/staff to cope with delays in their flight schedule.

In Turkey now.. starting 2nd week and fuck me it's seriously hot..not had sickness or anything but she's been bitten to fuck and I've had a few bites too.
Food at hotel crap so we been eating out ..went to Olu Deniz and Hissaronnu but much prefer Fetiyhe at night ..food better and beer cheaper.. found a cracking bar that does draft efes for 95tl and wine same price.
Going to Rhodes on boat next week..just hope it cools down a bit..
Mozaik Bahce is a great restaurant if you are looking for places to eat in Fethiye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.