Holidays

A friend of mine should of gone to cancun yesterday 12pm TUI delayed the flight till 8pm then flight cancelled, off they went to a hotel in wilmslow, he’s called me just now TUI cancelled the holiday two weeks in cancun wiped out, . He was meeting his daughters and grandchild out there as well.
Ruthless treatment.

Fuck that's harsh. Related to the IT crash?

Back from Turkey yesterday.

Never again, way too fucking hot, shite grub and the worst sickness and diarrhoea bug I've ever had with a hacking cough to boot.

Back from Turkey yesterday.

Never again, way too fucking hot, shite grub and the worst sickness and diarrhoea bug I've ever had with a hacking cough to boot.
In Turkey now.. starting 2nd week and fuck me it's seriously hot..not had sickness or anything but she's been bitten to fuck and I've had a few bites too.
Food at hotel crap so we been eating out ..went to Olu Deniz and Hissaronnu but much prefer Fetiyhe at night ..food better and beer cheaper.. found a cracking bar that does draft efes for 95tl and wine same price.
Going to Rhodes on boat next week..just hope it cools down a bit..

We like Afitos in Halkidiki. We got back from our second holiday there 2 weeks ago.

The humidity was pretty ridiculous this time around and we also witnessed an impressive thunderstorm that we got a government warning about on our phones.

We'll be going back for a third time at some point. I miss floating around in the Aegean Sea, nailing a cold beer when it's silly hot and eating delicious Greek food. Complimentary desserts everywhere too.

Nice view from our balcony.

1000018254.png

Last edited:
In Turkey now.. starting 2nd week and fuck me it's seriously hot..not had sickness or anything but she's been bitten to fuck and I've had a few bites too.
Food at hotel crap so we been eating out ..went to Olu Deniz and Hissaronnu but much prefer Fetiyhe at night ..food better and beer cheaper.. found a cracking bar that does draft efes for 95tl and wine same price.
Going to Rhodes on boat next week..just hope it cools down a bit..
I did Rhodes in August a few years ago…like a fucking oven. Fingers crossed for you pal.

A friend of mine should of gone to cancun yesterday 12pm TUI delayed the flight till 8pm then flight cancelled, off they went to a hotel in wilmslow, he’s called me just now TUI cancelled the holiday two weeks in cancun wiped out, . He was meeting his daughters and grandchild out there as well.
Ruthless treatment.
That’s awful. They did a last minute cancellation on me ahead of a special anniversary trip but nothing as bad as happened. TUI are fine when things go well but when things go wrong…..shite.

We like Afitos in Halkidiki. We got back from our second holiday there 2 weeks ago.

The humidity was pretty ridiculous this time around and we also witnessed an impressive thunderstorm that we got a government warning about on our phones.

We'll be going back for a third time at some point. I miss floating around in the Aegean Sea, nailing a cold beer when it's silly hot and eating delicious Greek food. Complimentary desserts everywhere too.

Nice view from our balcony.

View attachment 125977
Looks the business that mate
You’ve chosen well there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.