Holidays

Back from Turkey yesterday.

Never again, way too fucking hot, shite grub and the worst sickness and diarrhoea bug I've ever had with a hacking cough to boot.
The cough from the AC? I always end up with one in the 2nd week if I go to sleep with the AC on. Went Turkey once never again, prefer Cyprus all day.

Off to Gran Canaria on Friday for 2 weeks. Can't wait !!!

Land at 1:35am on the morning of the community shield and getting picked up at 7am

We’ve got this years holiday boxed off to Greece but looking at a cheeky 5 days in Turkey late season never been so would like to visit, what resorts are best with a short transfer time ? Appreciate any help.
Lara beach is ok but another hour down the road is side which I think is better . It's all about the hotel chain you choose over there . I can highly recommend Lara Barut hotel. It's superb especially for kids stuff . The Barut hotels are really good and paloma have some good places .

Lara beach is ok but another hour down the road is side which I think is better . It's all about the hotel chain you choose over there . I can highly recommend Lara Barut hotel. It's superb especially for kids stuff . The Barut hotels are really good and paloma have some good places .
Thanks for that mate it’s appreciated,
Looking at side at the moment .

Thanks for that mate it’s appreciated,
Looking at side at the moment .
I go every year around Easter or early June. Paloma oceana in side is nice and they have villa's which are great . Barut have 3 hotels in the side area all directly on the beach . I stayed in the Barut Hemera this year and plan to stay there again next year. Booking. Com do some good prices but depending on the time of year the flights can be a little steep. I've also stayed about a hour in the opposite direction from the airport kemer/Beldibi but I didn't really like it .

In Turkey now.. starting 2nd week and fuck me it's seriously hot..not had sickness or anything but she's been bitten to fuck and I've had a few bites too.
Food at hotel crap so we been eating out ..went to Olu Deniz and Hissaronnu but much prefer Fetiyhe at night ..food better and beer cheaper.. found a cracking bar that does draft efes for 95tl and wine same price.
Going to Rhodes on boat next week..just hope it cools down a bit..
Bad news for you bbb, you definitely don't go to Rhodes in July and August. Turkey is quite chilly compared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.