Holidays

Quick drive down to North Carolina this weekend for a 3-day City vacation. Sunday night pub Q&A with SWP and Lescott. Monday night open training sesh, then the game against Celtic on Tuesday. Well looking forward to it!!
love nothing more than a good old road trip driving in the US, we just returned from flying to Houston spending 2 nights then driving to Dallas for 2 nights over to Hot Springs, Arkansas for a night then onto Memphis, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi for 1 night each then onto New Orleans for 2 nights then to see my son in Lake Charles,LA for a few days before heading back to Houston ended up driving 2277 miles in 2 weeks and would do it all again in a heartbeat

Further to my post about EasyJet cancellations on Friday night, they cancelled another four into Manchester last night, including Paris, Berlin and Tenerife. So if my daughters' would have made it to Paris on Friday, they'd now be stuck there.

This is an absolute shitshow from EasyJet, who clearly haven't got enough planes and staff to cope with their schedule. They can claim unprecedented conditions all they want but a quick look at the data shows they canceled four Manchester to Paris flights last week, two of them before the IT outage.
Easy Jet cancel flights on a regular basis and offer zero help when they do , shit company .

Just booked a lads trip to Toulouse in October, when I say lads its 2 F.O.C. and their sons.
Hopefully not too messy .

Easy Jet cancel flights on a regular basis and offer zero help when they do , shit company .
On the contrary in the last two years Easyjet cancelled my return flight with a couple of months notice.
I thought great! An extra night away.
I Booked the hotel near the airport plus transfers. Kept receipts for the evening meal and soft drinks.
Scanned them on return, filled in the form online and got fully recompensed within a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.