Holidays

Same here pal , personally never had a problem with jet2 hopefully I’m not putting the mockers on it as I’m using them in a package deal in three weeks, Been away with spike and sport options on many occasions with jet2 never any problems.

My go to provider is Jet2 now, been decent for me the last few years (annoying song aside)

Being (a fair bit) over 6ft, I can also fit in their standards seat too without having pay the unfair extra leg room fee when booking, they've also moved me to the extra room seat on occasion when arriving at the airport too.

I'm using them again next week, so fingers crossed!

On the contrary in the last two years Easyjet cancelled my return flight with a couple of months notice.
I thought great! An extra night away.
I Booked the hotel near the airport plus transfers. Kept receipts for the evening meal and soft drinks.
Scanned them on return, filled in the form online and got fully recompensed within a week.
Glad to hear , my experience was the total opposite, no ground staff , no help whatsoever in regards to rebooking a flight , accommodation, food , they basically left everyone high and dry .

I need to stop believing what the press are saying.
There has been a smattering of small protests in some coastal areas mainly down to the fact that the housing situation for Spanish citizens has become increasingly difficult due to so many second homes being bought up by other nationalities thus making it unaffordable for the locals.
As ever thought there’s some sections of the media who like to overegg the situation in order to put across a narrative that paints another country in a bad light.
It’s scaremongering at its worst.

I’ve noticed a place called Coal Drops Yard at the back of King’s Cross/St P which we may have a look at. Looks like bars/restaurants etc.
Yea been in it before as some City lads stay around there for London games. Bit pricey but same everywhere. We usually go to one called Millers between the station and that yard. Just down a little side street

Anyone got any recommendations for Sicily? Booked to go in two weeks time for five nights.

Not booked accommodation yet so open to go anywhere on the island.

Thanks in advance

Yea been in it before as some City lads stay around there for London games. Bit pricey but same everywhere. We usually go to one called Millers between the station and that yard. Just down a little side street

The Yard is a bit soulless and upmarket but good for what it is I suppose
Handy for Dishooms and there is a good craft beer place just behind it.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.