Holidays

That's great thank you, yes it is Laem Chabang, £37 is good for an hour and a half journey, I'll do what you said, not bother with the hotel, that'll pay for the cab both ways, I'll download the grab app, cheers.
No worries
sometimes for peace of mind its worth paying for pre -booked ,esp if you know what times you need picking up etc. .
Few more quid but at least your not messing about at the end of the eve .
you can play with the grab app even tho your not there and get costings

£60 for a drinks package...thats cheap ?
We did the west coast of the US a couple of years ago with Princess and got a deal on the drinks package which worked out at £33 each per day for drinks, wifi and tips...

If it were that price every time I'd always get it.. Personally I don't get my moneys worth at £60 per day and I don't think you can do it if your missus doesn't and Sue's tee total atm...

We did the west coast of the US a couple of years ago with Princess and got a deal on the drinks package which worked out at £33 each per day for drinks, wifi and tips...

If it were that price every time I'd always get it.. Personally I don't get my moneys worth at £60 per day and I don't think you can do it if your missus doesn't and Sue's tee total atm...
£60 a day each? Christ that’s some boozing to get value!

£60 a day, no chance, Azamara cruises £18 a day, that includes champagne, whispering angel, grey goose etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.