Holidays

We've done quite a few with P&O and we get ~20% off now... It's the first cruise for a couple of years but I think it's #18

SWMBO can't fly atm after suffering a PE during her recent hospital treatment so this is a cruise from Soton to get us back travelling again after two years off... We're looking at another P&O trip to the Canaries (we've done it before and it's only really for the sun) over new year...

I'll check out the cruises you mentioned but I'd guarantee that they'll probably be at least double what we're paying so a few Grey Gooses on the stateroom tab won't make too much of a dent this time...
Drinks packages are quite expensive on P&O, £60 for the Premium package or £48 for the normal package that doesn't include Grey Goose which is £6.95 pay at the bar for a double.

Think I paid £99 each on Norwegian for 11 nights which includes a speciality dining restaurant experience and 1.5 hours free wi fi each. However the prepaid tips cost around £340 between us.

Thanks for the advice, I may just do that with the taxi, what time do they operate until? There's a good chance City play the Tarquins on that Sunday, it could kick off at 10:30pm BK time so would I be able to get a cab back to the port at around 1am?
Def a 24/7 city
Download grab in asia its like uber for the uk , although people may know better..
Metered taxis are meant to be cheaper but for peace of mind I like top amount
for example the metered taxi from the airport should have been around 480 baht, grab was about 420 but i couldnt log on and the queue was large and the taxi driver wanted 600, refused the taxi and started again but then realised I was f..c;;g about for 2 quid after a 18 flight .
its 23.30 here and showing 1549 baht .. roughly about 37 quid from Novotel city centre to Laem Chabang (your port I think ).
But as always do your own research ,would hate to be giving bad advice/

We've done quite a few with P&O and we get ~20% off now... It's the first cruise for a couple of years but I think it's #18

SWMBO can't fly atm after suffering a PE during her recent hospital treatment so this is a cruise from Soton to get us back travelling again after two years off... We're looking at another P&O trip to the Canaries (we've done it before and it's only really for the sun) over new year...

I'll check out the cruises you mentioned but I'd guarantee that they'll probably be at least double what we're paying so a few Grey Gooses on the stateroom tab won't make too much of a dent this time...
Sure mate, it will be cheaper but they are like night and day to P&O

Drinks packages are quite expensive on P&O, £60 for the Premium package or £48 for the normal package that doesn't include Grey Goose which is £6.95 pay at the bar for a double.

Think I paid £99 each on Norwegian for 11 nights which includes a speciality dining restaurant experience and 1.5 hours free wi fi each. However the prepaid tips cost around £340 between us.
£60 for a drinks package...thats cheap ?

Def a 24/7 city
Download grab in asia its like uber for the uk , although people may know better..
Metered taxis are meant to be cheaper but for peace of mind I like top amount
for example the metered taxi from the airport should have been around 480 baht, grab was about 420 but i couldnt log on and the queue was large and the taxi driver wanted 600, refused the taxi and started again but then realised I was f..c;;g about for 2 quid after a 18 flight .
its 23.30 here and showing 1549 baht .. roughly about 37 quid from Novotel city centre to Laem Chabang (your port I think ).
But as always do your own research ,would hate to be giving bad advice/
That's great thank you, yes it is Laem Chabang, £37 is good for an hour and a half journey, I'll do what you said, not bother with the hotel, that'll pay for the cab both ways, I'll download the grab app, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.