Holidays

Thinking of going to Lisbon with the missus for our silver wedding anniversary. Looking at w/c 28th Oct. Anyone been there and especially at that time of year?

Went there in November once. Sure it was around 17 degrees some days.

Easy to get around on the metro system and pretty cheap for an all day ticket.

If you want to build in a day trip away from the city Sintra is a good place to go.

Thinking of going to Lisbon with the missus for our silver wedding anniversary. Looking at w/c 28th Oct. Anyone been there and especially at that time of year?
Just returned after 4 days there. I liked it. Very hilly though. Metro small and easy to use. The square near the river was nice and food was decent. We took a train to Cascais one day - 40 minutes. Nice journey and worth the visit (think it was only 4 euro 80 or something like that)

We stayed in the Ibis Styles Pombal I think it was called. On the outskirts but 5 mins from a metro and only 5 mins into the heart of it. 5 euro in an Uber too. The hotel was much better than I expected and really good value for the money paid.

I’d say 3/4 days is enough to see what you want.

Metro to the airport but again we only paid 13 euro’s for a pre booked transfer and he was waiting for us at 2am! I don’t think they get paid a great deal in Portugal.

Attachments

• IMG_3970.jpeg
    IMG_3970.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3961.jpeg
    IMG_3961.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3942.jpeg
    IMG_3942.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3904.jpeg
    IMG_3904.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.