Holidays

Considering a summer holiday in school time can cost over £1,000pp just for somewhere fairly basic for a week, to go that far and for that luxury it's probably "reasonable" these days!!! Having said that, my Mrs is desperate to go to the Maldives but I'm not spending that money!
Most beautiful place on Earth and worth every penny it cost.

We went to Baros resort for our honeymoon and will be 20 years anniversary this July.

I've already let her down gently that we have kids now and more likely to be Malvern.

Most beautiful place on Earth and worth every penny it cost.

We went to Baros resort for our honeymoon and will be 20 years anniversary this July.

I've already let her down gently that we have kids now and more likely to be Malvern.

I know a few people who have been and that's their review as well! With the cost and the ages of my kids it's not "worth" it at the moment. When they're old enough to snorkel then I'll consider it. For now I'll just let her google it!

I visit Costa Rica for a 3 week road trip at the start of April. Has anyone been and have any suggestions on things to do or avoid? Gutted I’m going to be missing the first leg of quarters in champions league I’m hoping it’s the home leg so I get the chance to go to the away leg!

Thinking about venturing abroad for the first time in our motor home, got 3 weeks in August, Tesco club card points will pay for the tunnel so from calais I haven't got a clue where is worth going, 2 adults 2 kids aged 12 and 13 to entertain and a daft dog, been looking at St. Malo which looks nice

Thinking about venturing abroad for the first time in our motor home, got 3 weeks in August, Tesco club card points will pay for the tunnel so from calais I haven't got a clue where is worth going, 2 adults 2 kids aged 12 and 13 to entertain and a daft dog, been looking at St. Malo which looks nice

Lake Como. Some decent camps around there also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.