Holidays

Off to Zante on Tuesday, never been before looking forward to catching a few rays & watching the Euros
Don’t know which resort you’re staying in pal?, but in laganas the main resort it’s very expensive, talking €6/7 for a mythos :-/, hope you have a great time on the beautiful isle tho ;)

Don’t know which resort you’re staying in pal?, but in laganas the main resort it’s very expensive, talking €6/7 for a mythos :-/, hope you have a great time on the beautiful isle tho ;)
Yes laganas , will be with Mrs J who will be picking up the bar tab :) as we are all inclusive.
No doubt when we go out & about I Will be picking it up , thanks for the info looking forward to it

Yes laganas , will be with Mrs J who will be picking up the bar tab :) as we are all inclusive.
No doubt when we go out & about I Will be picking it up , thanks for the info looking forward to it
Horizon bar on the beach is highly recommended for football pal I watch every city game there when we’re in laganas & they do amazing pizzas!!

Going Killarney for the weekend tomorrow morning.
Though I'm flying out of Birmingham, so it's 50/50 I'll make the flight in time.

Not been to Ireland for many years, very much looking forward to it.

Enjoying Malaysia and about to enter our second week in Penang, great place, the food is dirt cheap, 2 meals and drinks for about a tenner. It is very hot but everywhere has air con thankfully.

Lucky bugger, but seriously have a great time. I'm going to Ashton tomorrow for Fish and chips if anyone is slightly interested :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.