Holly Willoughby - stalker gets life (minimun 15 years) P31

So this waste of space gets ‘Life’ 15 years. The same as 15 year old who stabbed and murdered a 14 year old in premeditated cold blood outside a Leeds primary School at leaving time last year.
One of these sentences is way off the mark, or they both are!
Never understand the whole sentencing structure. Surely, there must be a scale of sorts, no? How does a murderer get the same as a stalker with grandiose ideas?

And, where are the Psych Hospitals for the mental cases?

Never understand the whole sentencing structure. Surely, there must be a scale of sorts, no? How does a murderer get the same as a stalker with grandiose ideas?

Minors pretty much always get more lenient sentences than adults.

few are far between over here. I agree, this is the place for them and probably not prison, but we have an unhealthy obsession here for wanting to see people do jail time. There has to be more sensible alternatives, and ones that are more meaningful for the greater good, because simply banging people up doesnt sort anything or anyone, demonstrably. And thats tough for me to say, believe me

That guy has gone on trial, charged with soliciting murder, incitement to kidnap and incitement to rape.

f2148b5769f71604226f9d71fe4509aa.jpg
Urghh

Minors pretty much always get more lenient sentences than adults.
I understand the fact that minors are often not treated as adults, but “if you’re old enough to do the crime, you’re old enough to do the time.”

Teenager will be out before he’s 30…as a convicted murderer!!!

Murder is a premeditated act, for which you have to have shown an understanding for the consequences of the action being death.

If you can hold that in your brain over time, then you have the ability to understand murder is a “LIFE MEANS LIFE” crime, so make yourself comfortable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.