Holly Willoughby - stalker gets life (minimun 15 years) P31

I feel sorry for the poor bastard who has to share a cell with that slimy fat fucker.

The guidelines are to keep lifers in single cells as far as possible.

But with overcrowding as bad as it is, I dare say it doesn’t always happen.

It will with someone this high profile though.

This bloke quite clearly must have a screw loose. Not just for planning or even just fantasising about this crime. But if he thought he could be anywhere near successful in carrying out a criminal act that would have involved evading capture and physical exertion, without having a heart attack, he must be fucking insane. He couldn’t get up his own stairs without stoping to sit down halfway up, the fat fucker.

Good sentence. Probably making up for the pathetic sentences he should have already had.
So this waste of space gets ‘Life’ 15 years. The same as 15 year old who stabbed and murdered a 14 year old in premeditated cold blood outside a Leeds primary School at leaving time last year.
One of these sentences is way off the mark, or they both are!

Judges don't randomly make up sentences, there are guidelines which they must follow. He got a life sentence, which has breakpoints of 15 and 25 years where he will be assessed on whether he is fit to be released. If he is, he will be on licence for the rest of his natural life.

He can't be given a 35 year minimum sentence because that is not the guideline for this crime. Unless people want judges to be able to make up sentences off the top of their heads? That seems a worse solution.
Thank you for your informative post. Please explain then why he was not given 25 years minimum.
Do you believe that he can be reformed ?
I accept I did not know about the 15/25 year rule but please tell me why a predatory, previously convicted would be rapist, did not get the minimum 25 years.
You ask me if a judge should be allowed to 'make up a sentence', all I ask is a judge follows the guidelines. Holly Willoughby hasn't worked since this very sad scenario.
The woman on the train STILL doesn't trust men.
I posted a thread about James Timpson. I believe that a lot of criminals should not be behind bars...... but not this bastard.

Seems the BBC were talking to him about his weight years before all this

A dipper fan.

I wonder if they’ll do a minutes’ applause in the 36th minute due to the 36 pints of Coca Cola he drinks a week?

Seems the BBC were talking to him about his weight years before all this

His interest in being featured by news outlets was probably more sinister than just telling his story. If the fat **** was at home all the time watching This Morning he probably knew about Terry Noble (Omelette from Lee Nelson's TV show) being on the show for being a fat bastard. The clip below is from 2016.

Justice Murray tells the court that Plumb had planned to abduct and rape Holly Willoughby for about two and a half years.

The judge says his criminal interest in the presenter dated back to at least 2018, given violent messages he sent about her at that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.