Home hi fi.

Denon amp here with Q Acoutics speakers and tv/film or music, the sound quality is wonderful.
I've been looking at getting Denon setup, but need an amp with an integrated CD player. It will be my main sound system but can only really afford £450.00 ish for the whole system including speakers. Which Denon amp do you have, sounds like it's a good bit of kit?

I've been looking at getting Denon setup, but need an amp with an integrated CD player. It will be my main sound system but can only really afford £450.00 ish for the whole system including speakers. Which Denon amp do you have, sounds like it's a good bit of kit?

It’s a home cinema amp mate as I wanted a dedicated cinema system but it’s also brilliant for music.

Im in work but off the top of my head it’s the avr-x2300w.

Speakers are the q acoustics 3000i package.

It’s a home cinema amp mate as I wanted a dedicated cinema system but it’s also brilliant for music.

Im in work but off the top of my head it’s the avr-x2300w.

Speakers are the q acoustics 3000i package.
Great thanks, I'll have a look, would be good to hook it up as a home cinema system as well. Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.