Honest answers please

I could argue that the JCL's getting first dibs on semi final tickets by simply being Cup scheme members was out of order (which it was).

The cup scheme has 5000 members, most I would suggest are the most loyal the club has. I joined the scheme because I go to most games. I have almost 7000 points as do most of my mates who are also in the scheme. We will have some JCL`s in the scheme but not that many.

The fans who have amassed a suitable number of points have earned the right to attend the final..... Just crept in myself with 3950 odd pts,,, The only other way to do this is ala the rags and have a ballot! Which would surely upset more than the points system??

caseycity said:
i agree ,i know someone who has bought seasoncards for the last 4 years for his son and him self west yorkshire,and has not missed a game at home ,also he has been to most away gamess.but still never got a ticket for the final. he managed,to get semi tickets within his points e had ,but cannot get the tickets for the final.glory hunters going to the final and not proper fans.

not really... a lot of fans being rewarded for having season tickets through the mcneil/frizzell/machin/kendal/clarke/coppell/ etc etc years. we deserve a fucking medal let alone a cup final ticket

Dont know if this has been mentioned before but the rags seem to have it sewn up for CL final tickets. Those who have been to euro aways first in line. Seems fair to me.

blue1969 said:
All FAC games home and away.
All Europa League home games + Poznan away.

Yes Ive got my ticket.

Same but I did salzburg and have 6300 points

Checked my card history earlier, and I have bought an additional 24 tickets this season on top of my seasoncard, plus 2 juniors also on CDS scheme but 1 also had enough points to get her own anyway

oh and forgot to mention...
]
i was there at the freezing, shit middlesbrough away games, the 0-0 on new years eve when everyone else was in the pubs getting pissed, we only took 2000 odd

was there at another freezing mid week boro game, the 3-2 where bwp scored two

was there at the birmingham mid week where they charged us 40 quid

was there at birmingham away when andy cole put us 2-1 up first away of the season, only 1700 of us there

was there at countless others too, it all blends into the memory, the boltons, the stokes, the 9 hour nightmare trips to crystal palace, the sunday night games at arsenal...

this is why i have a final ticket... not cause I attended two local-ish away games in the cup of which the rest were at home

perfect system.

Been all FA Cup games home and away this season and all the Europa home games.

Missed out on a ticket.

I've been to every home game this season including both cups we had home games in. Missed out on a ticket from City but got one in Club Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.