Honest answers please

Impeccable said:
There were some poor attendances for the home cup games this season... yet most of those who couldn't be bothered in early rounds still have a final ticket.

How many of you didn't attend cup games, knowing that if we reached a final you would have enough loyalty points, regardless?

And if the club had announced that cup final tickets would firstly be tagged to people who actually attended cup games, would this have made you attend, knowing your points alone wouldn't have been sufficient.

I incidentally, missed out on ticket, despite attending EVERY home match in EVERY competition this season. And I find that a tad unfair.

I really feel for you not getting a ticket, but those who are lucky enough to get one have endured some dreadful football in the days of huge debt and little hope. I remember loads of blues banging on about how "we aren't putting up with this shit football anymore". This was during the Pearce regime and they appeared proud of the fact that they werent renewing ST's.

The football was shocking and I considering giving up ST around the time but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I could argue that the JCL's getting first dibs on semi final tickets by simply being Cup scheme members was out of order (which it was).

Anyway I don't go in for dissing fellow blues. I wish all the luck in the World to those currently ticketless and hope the FA build an extra tier ready for next time were are at Wembley.

i was at the league cup game at doncaster rovers in 2005,thats why i deserve my final ticket..............

My lad has had a ST since we started at new stadium.

He has attended around 60% of cup games

He has attended the odd pre season friendly.

He has been to 2 or 3 aways for the last 4/5 seasons.

He has 3750 points.

My point is you dont have to have been to many aways and all cup games to have qualified for a final ticket.

If he hadnt been to the aways he would still have had around 3500 points.

Next year we will be in cup direct as I am not risking 10,000 people leapfrogging me. I dont like it and will still probably miss some as work doesnt always permit me to make it.

The club now have us by the bollocks and if we want to go to finals we have little choice

All FAC games home and away.
All Europa League home games + Poznan away.

Yes Ive got my ticket.

where as some cant afford every other game over and above the cost of there season ticket or not have the time to attend all games they are being rewarded for having season tickets for 30 plus years without a break.

is that not also fair?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
My lad has had a ST since we started at new stadium.

He has attended around 60% of cup games

He has attended the odd pre season friendly.

He has been to 2 or 3 aways for the last 4/5 seasons.

He has 3750 points.

My point is you dont have to have been to many aways and all cup games to have qualified for a final ticket.

If he hadnt been to the aways he would still have had around 3500 points.

Next year we will be in cup direct as I am not risking 10,000 people leapfrogging me. I dont like it and will still probably miss some as work doesnt always permit me to make it.

The club now have us by the bollocks and if we want to go to finals we have little choice

I joined that same season. Local pre-seasons, 3-4 aways and attended every single cup game at home bar Notts County this season. 4400 points. People who joined 4 years ago will realised it will take another 4 years of similar following to get into this kind of bracket, if they want to get to European games by that time, they'll need to do at least half the away games per season and be in the cup scheme. It's up to them.

I only missed Leicester away/home

went to all the others

for the Europa, only missed Salzburg and Kiev (Kiev was only cause I couldnt get to the ground from work in time or i would have been there too)

got my final ticket and have 4590 points

can i just put a twist to this just say for instance we had reached the europa final who would have deserved the tickets the most s/t holders who have been to the cup games or the s/t holders who went to the away league games season 2009/10 as it was through the league games we qualified for the europa league . and for the europa final we would have got less tickets

i agree ,i know someone who has bought seasoncards for the last 4 years for his son and him self west yorkshire,and has not missed a game at home ,also he has been to most away gamess.but still never got a ticket for the final. he managed,to get semi tickets within his points e had ,but cannot get the tickets for the final.glory hunters going to the final and not proper fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.