Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

We beat Sunderland on penalties in an earlier round
Scored a late one in the semi to beat Hull
Don’t recall penalties
Yeah, that might have been the quarters. God we were so desperate for anything back then. The only game I remember going to in that competition was Ipswich on a Saturday afternoon and it was the most empty I’d seen Maine Road for a first team game. 10 or 11k from memory.

Yeah, that might have been the quarters. God we were so desperate for anything back then. The only game I remember going to in that competition was Ipswich on a Saturday afternoon and it was the most empty I’d seen Maine Road for a first team game. 10 or 11k from memory.
Ye that was the year after, it was FA Cup 4th round the same day Utd were at home the same day and got beat think by Coventry??
Chaos at Piccadilly after after

Apart from the final that was the only 1 i ever went to,think we got beat...

Not the 90s more the 10s but there was an incident with 4 scousers and myself when sane scored after they criticised my coat waking back into town a few years ago. @gordondaviesmoustache witnessed this. A huge event in our football hooligan history.

Not the 90s more the 10s but there was an incident with 4 scousers and myself when sane scored after they criticised my coat waking back into town a few years ago. @gordondaviesmoustache witnessed this. A huge event in our football hooligan history.
I can confirm I witnessed this disgusting violation and that you only cried for ten minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.