Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

Shower of shit , run the scousers and rags close as my least favourite club. As I've said elsewhere no way replay should have been in London. Cockney teams twats at Wembley at this time, remember full members cup final, also Chelsea attacked Stoke families at league cup final. Mind you seen many Spurs get battered in Manchester since.
Not that I condone violence...but....well.....you know

We've had history with these cunts before as well.

We beat them once 5 - 0 or 5 - 1 can't remember at Maine Road and they came in their side of the Kippax 5 minutes late.....mayhem all game and outside in the side streets near dog shit alley.

It looks like I’m one of the few blues that enjoyed that replay (result aside)
A mate of mine had a Bass pub and managed to get 4 of us a cheap room at the Wembley Crest on Wembley Way with staff discount on the beer.
I saw a bit of grief before and during the game but walking through the cunts to the hotel was a doddle.
The only grief I got was when the City squad came into the bar to drown their sorrows, after a few I went to the bog and saw Big Joe having a row with a short fat cockney, I stupidly shook his hand and then went through 5 minutes of agony as every time Joe prodded the **** on his chest he squeezed my hand with his fucking shovel.
oh and later on the doormen tried to stop me coming back into the hotel after we debagged a mate and I tried to raise them up the hotel flagpole but that was soon sorted.
One of the better aways tbh.

Yes i have hated Spurs since 81, went to both games, and on both occasions saw trouble, they are just a bunch of xxxx. We were outnumbered in both games, but that Thursday night was bad, certainly 2 to 1, we were stood in the upper section, and it went off big style in front of us in the lower section, just to the left of the tunnel, looking at the pitch, just as Mackenzie scored, so missed the goal. Run into some goby xxxx after the game, but we let them .know our feelings. Stopped in Coventry on the way home looking for food, people who we met said hard luck, funny they went the following season and beat them in the final.

Yes i have hated Spurs since 81, went to both games, and on both occasions saw trouble, they are just a bunch of xxxx. We were outnumbered in both games, but that Thursday night was bad, certainly 2 to 1, we were stood in the upper section, and it went off big style in front of us in the lower section, just to the left of the tunnel, looking at the pitch, just as Mackenzie scored, so missed the goal. Run into some goby xxxx after the game, but we let them .know our feelings. Stopped in Coventry on the way home looking for food, people who we met said hard luck, funny they went the following season and beat them in the final.
It was a good few seasons later before Coventry City beat Spurs at Wembley. 1987 if I remember correctly.
Wlth an ex-Blue aka Dave Bennett playing a big part in beating Spurs.

went to both the fa cup finals in 1981 and to be honest I never saw any bother outside the ground, 2nd game I was in the upper tier and saw a few bits but not outside, on a side note, I went to the q/f spurs v Donny rovers and rovers took about 3k and was in the end behind the goal spurs fans tried getting at the rovers fans but there was plenty of miners there and they got a hiding

Shower of shit , run the scousers and rags close as my least favourite club. As I've said elsewhere no way replay should have been in London. Cockney teams twats at Wembley at this time, remember full members cup final, also Chelsea attacked Stoke families at league cup final. Mind you seen many Spurs get battered in Manchester since.
Full members was a messy day mate, in and outside the stadium

That was another day, now we were outnumbered 4 to 1, i remember the Chelsea lads making there way into the City end, took my future intended so kept well out of the way, it was a crap competition and didn't really get well supported by the fans.

That was another day, now we were outnumbered 4 to 1, i remember the Chelsea lads making there way into the City end, took my future intended so kept well out of the way, it was a crap competition and didn't really get well supported by the fans.
To be fair city turned up always 2nd best numbers wise geographicly after the 2_2 at the swamp 2 all dayers made work Monday as well bit below par !

20+ thousand went down, and yes a firm of us had it with them in our end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.