Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

I remember Brighton away 83 cup game got stuffed 4-0 bloke on the door corner shop 3 at a time please,everyone stormed in helped themselves to everthing ,unbelievable.
Is that when it pissed it down for the whole game...open end as well..

I remember Brighton away 83 cup game got stuffed 4-0 bloke on the door corner shop 3 at a time please,everyone stormed in helped themselves to everthing ,unbelievable.

The daft one decided, uninvited, to take over DJing duty in the pub right next door to Hove station.

Long and interesting walk to the ground after that.

was that the game they made the Brighton skins take off their Docs and stand in socks. I was in the seats for that one, bloody long way back with no M25 in those days. Stopped overnight in Luton.
Was down in Southsea at the time so not bad for me.

was that the game they made the Brighton skins take off their Docs and stand in socks. I was in the seats for that one, bloody long way back with no M25 in those days. Stopped overnight in Luton.
I'm sure it pissed down all afternoon, open corner of Goldstone Ground...inflatable ET behind me from memory

Not violence related but after we lost 4 nil at Charlton there was an independant bookies opposite the station anyone who has been to Charlton will know the station is tiny somebody shouted out theres a horse in the next race called another nightmare everybody or it seemed like everybody went and backed it.It pissed it at 33/1 the bookie did not have enough money to pay everyone out he had to get on the phone to get money brought to the shop he must have lost thousands on it.The next season we went there it was gone.like to think we bankrupted the bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.