Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

It’s down to MF mate

His group not mine

If I knew your FB names I could probably invite you
Only pissing around mate, like you say it's M's call. I just wondered whether he bothers to check for new requests or not. Last time I tried was about 6mths ago.

No worries.

If that was the first game they put away fans in the north stand? It kicked off when they all piled down the stairs to the bar. They came straight into all the blues already down there. Cops piled up the stairs in the middle section and straight past us and for some reason one of my mates turned round from the counter with his nuclear meat and potato pie and launched it at the inspector hitting him bang on the side of his face. It was game on coppers dragging everyone and pushing everyone, one of my mates rolled down the stairs with two cops all over him. Mad ten minutes and a court case for my pal. Good times. Young and stupid
I think i made about £4.00 in change that day from everything that was launched at us. Liverpool couldn't hold a candle to them!

I remember Brighton away 83 cup game got stuffed 4-0 bloke on the door corner shop 3 at a time please,everyone stormed in helped themselves to everthing ,unbelievable.
Was shameless runnin a coach back then? :D

I remember in 1976 league Cup semi away at Boro being very scary, but what I remember most is stopping at the services ( went on coach) many other coaches there and the carnage inside the place got stripped, was very funny to a 15 year old at the time.
Went from the Fox Tavern Stalybridge, Boro was a scary place at the best of times, but that night was bad, fortunately went with a very handy bunch of lads.

Brighton 83 FA Cup, went on the service train, when we arrived at Euston on our way we were met by West Hams finest, there was about 30 of us, they had about 30, not knowing which way to go we walked straight up to them, I said to the biggest one, how do we get to Brighton, they were all a bit shocked as they didnt expect us to approach the way we did, the first thing they asked was where are UTD, as they were playing one another in the FA Cup on the same day, I replied that they wouldn't get on the train in Manchester with us, they laughed and explained which way to go and wished us luck, we parted without any trouble, something I will always remember.

Went from the Fox Tavern Stalybridge, Boro was a scary place at the best of times, but that night was bad, fortunately went with a very handy bunch of lads.
Went on the coaches with the travel club..was kicking off bigtime on way back to coaches.
Got on coach relatively unscathed but then saw a few blues getting kicked off Boro boys ..lots of us jumped off the coach to rescue them..was warned as we were getting off to help that we wouldn't get back on..
Fuck that..no way can you watch fellow blues getting hurt without helping them..
Mind you Boro away in the league the 1st time we played there after they got promoted was much worse.. nobody was really expecting trouble but it started as soon as we got off the special and walked through the shopping centre..afterwards the walk back was very tough..it was a case of stick together and fight or get battered..we did pretty well I thought.

It was a big day out for Barnsley that day, you’d think they’d have tried just enjoying the occasion instead of lobbing their bus fare home at you.
Barnsley walked towards the kippax through the bit where it gets narrow and we're barging into blues looking for trouble..one Barnsley twat got nutted and was spark out ..
Proper bunch of numpties..

I used to live up Ridge Hill mid 80's to 89 . All the time I was there i still boozed in Ashton.
Only found out after i moved it was a City pub,i then heard a few years later utd attacked it on a derby day morning,twatting everyone inside,kids,old blokes every one etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.