Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

They never came to City untill 1992 when we beat them 4 nought when they won the league. I was at the 1976 cup game at their place and City smashed them. We had 30 per cent of the ground off the lard eaters if Dewsbury.
I remember coming out after the game, City fans lined up on each side of the road all the way back to the coach park, I didn't hang around to see what happened though, just.thought Leeds away was a nice easy away game.for a 14 year old lad. The next game a Leeds certainly changed my opinion.

A mate of mine - a rag - was, by his own admission, a right little twat back in the 1970’s/1980’s. He was right in the middle of a massive ruck at Elland Road.
He was about 15 at the time and he got put in hospital by 3 Leeds knuckle draggers all fully grown men.
His attitude even now was he wanted it so getting twatted was part and parcel.
His only trip to Maine Road was in 1977 - the only time he ever felt scared at an away game. Openly admits he never fancied going back.
He has calmed down these days.

A mate of mine - a rag - was, by his own admission, a right little twat back in the 1970’s/1980’s. He was right in the middle of a massive ruck at Elland Road.
He was about 15 at the time and he got put in hospital by 3 Leeds knuckle draggers all fully grown men.
His attitude even now was he wanted it so getting twatted was part and parcel.
His only trip to Maine Road was in 1977 - the only time he ever felt scared at an away game. Openly admits he never fancied going back.
He has calmed down these days.

City were a proper handful in those days with loads of mobs who all knew each other and nasty as fuck if you crossed them …. Plenty deserved what they got. Sadly some didn’t …. Different times

Utd had the numbers but most were nobs from out of town …. Ask the poor cockney red cunts getting off at Piccadilly what often waited for them around The Brunswick

Asked a rag mate if he'd gone to the Derby at the Etihad this year, he said no, he was sick of being spat at and called a M****h. Nice bloke in his 60s, not all arseholes are rags.

Asked a rag mate if he'd gone to the Derby at the Etihad this year, he said no, he was sick of being spat at and called a M****h. Nice bloke in his 60s, not all arseholes are rags.
Did he demand that his vile club removed 'that' banner ?

He should stand where City fans do getting into the swamp pre match.....he might think himself lucky.

A rags a rag every day !!

Did he demand that his vile club removed 'that' banner ?

He should stand where City fans do getting into the swamp pre match.....he might think himself lucky.

A rags a rag every day !!
I haven't been to the swamp myself since the 70s, no doubt a lot of twats follow the rags and I never enjoyed a day there. However with 250 million fans worldwide you are bound to meet an odd decent lad amongst them. I have a family full of them in Dublin, and my brother In law and nephew are great people apart from footy affiliation.

Don't know what it is but we always seem to have lumber with Spurs. Bunch of cunts they are.

Yes it's weird I don't know why. Growing up I never rated them that much but even now whenever we play them at home there's trouble. Chelsea were the worst for me when I was younger. Took it everywhere and were one horrible tasty mob.

Yes it's weird I don't know why. Growing up I never rated them that much but even now whenever we play them at home there's trouble. Chelsea were the worst for me when I was younger. Took it everywhere and were one horrible tasty mob.

NF & Skin Heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.