Hope the match survives this weekends weather.

I'm driving up from S.Wales with my boy, blankets and his pyjammas packed. Driving back afterwards.
Will watch weather in morning.

Daveth said:
Ill be looking up the forecast rabidly tomorrow. Dont fancy getting stranded in manchester as i know that trains are shite in the snow. Only coming from sheffield but ive been bricking myself about this past 2 days.

Please please dont snow tomorrow!

M8, accept it, it's gonna snow tomoz....
What you do with that is up to you..

Re the game... I hope to God we can get a match on as hen you've fooked up as we did on Tues it's importnat to get back on the horse and get back in charge of your own fat asap... festering is no solution...

Is there a definative time that they have to give a its def on or off by? I dont want to set off as i have in the past to find out they have pulled it. Also the fulham fans to consider.

Reading that forum on netweather it looks like it is going to be worse than predicted as the cold air is pushing further west than originally forecast. It could end up snowing most of the afternoon and through the night instead of it turning to rain later.

They will have to decide hours before the snow is predicted the start falling won't they? With that in mind, can they really call it off without knowing just how heavy the snowfall will be for sure?

Looking at the latest satellite imagery, the main bank of cloud seems further north than predicted earlier today.

This was 23:00 tonight, 3 Feb

ukir_sat_201202032300.jpg

unexpected item said:
Looking at the latest satellite imagery, the main bank of cloud seems further north than predicted earlier today.

This was 23:00 tonight, 3 Feb

ukir_sat_201202032300.jpg

its going in a SE direction anyway mate, Manchester is getting pasted no matter what

just depends on wether city call the game off or not, but could be in for solid snow from 12-2pm for 12 hours

If the roads have been gritted, there's no problem. Volume of traffic will keep roads clear. Manchester City Centre is also warmer than surrounding areas

The rainfall radar on the Met Office web-site looks pretty feeble

Does anyone know the script with the trains? Sounds like it's gona be ok getin to the game but getting home will be the problem, will they stop the trains if it gets really bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.