Hope the match survives this weekends weather.

Don't think there's any chance of it being called off but can see plenty of cut knees, twisted ankles, and bruised backsides on the way home.

The police will be looking at the situation, we should expect a decision between 0900 and 1100 tomorrow. The basis of the decision will will be safety of travel to and from the stadium, it will have nothing to do with the state of the pitch or city square.

Looking at the forecast now, I think this one might be off.

mammutly said:
The police will be looking at the situation, we should expect a decision between 0900 and 1100 tomorrow. The basis of the decision will will be safety of travel to and from the stadium, it will have nothing to do with the state of the pitch or city square.

BBC says snow not due in Manchester until 1500 and their forecasts are usually a few hours fast. So I reckon we'll be skidding out of the stadium celebrating our Fulham crushing in a blizzard.

mammutly said:

Not a chance. Potential of a max of 19mm of snow before , during and shortly after the game if the forecasts are right. Appreciate it may be difficult coming over the tops but the game will be on. Think about it....apart from the rags cc semi............how many games have we had called off due to snow, surrounding roads or not, in the last say, 25 years.......

It. Is. Just. A. Bit. Of. Snow:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.