Hostage situation in Sydney

foxy said:
Bigga said:
foxy said:
I'm sure him being mentally ill played a part in his act but you can not escape the role which extremism played. He was heavily influenced by extremism and had previous for writing to relatives of British troops. I love how we will continue to soften things up no matter what rather than face what is a growing issue in the face.

Not being pedantic, but all of the things he had crimes for he had been heavily influenced by as well then.

He committed rape and murder, and yet you've not mentioned those in the same breathe as the insinuation about his 'faith'.

hmm may be you should explore his wife's beliefs...

Yes, we are happy about the punishment of September 11. Yes, we are happy about the punishment in Bali. Yes, we are happy about the punishment of the Holocaust and any other punishment that God sends to us.'

I'm not sure of the unrelated relevance, so I will ask you to simplify your response to my DIRECT reply to you.

Bigga said:
foxy said:
Bigga said:
Not being pedantic, but all of the things he had crimes for he had been heavily influenced by as well then.

He committed rape and murder, and yet you've not mentioned those in the same breathe as the insinuation about his 'faith'.

hmm may be you should explore his wife's beliefs...

Yes, we are happy about the punishment of September 11. Yes, we are happy about the punishment in Bali. Yes, we are happy about the punishment of the Holocaust and any other punishment that God sends to us.'

I'm not sure of the unrelated relevance, so I will ask you to simplify your response to my DIRECT reply to you.

I am not against Islam in any shape or form. I'm against a minority who are damaging the faith's reputation massively at the moment. Many atrocities in the world right now have religious motive and this is another.

Why did he request an ISIS flag? Why not just do it for himself if he is a prolific criminal?

Again, he made one hostage announce that "this is an attack by IS

He was known for being an extremist, he had a history of religious inspired activism.

I see Bigga is still on his jihad on this thread, how dare anyone say a bad word toward Islam or a Muslim. Looks like your converted daughters dogma is getting in to your own head.
A man walks in to a cafe with a gun and a machete and bag with supposed bomb, he is wearing headband which is worn by Muslim suicide bombers, he puts a significant Islamic flag in the window and rings radio station and says this is Isis jihad in Australia.....No Bigga this has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.

No doubt if this was a white man that walked in to a mosque and shot it up (he wouldn't even need to put a crucifix in window), then Bigga and his like would scream and wail about right wing extremists, racist groups and islamophobia rather than just a mentally ill unfortunate

blue underpants said:
Blue Maverick said:
I think we will see an escalation of this type of thing round the world soon, especially here and US, the police and intelligence services have so far been lucky.
The Trafford Centre was very quiet Yesterday Morning, was talking to a bloke sat waiting for his Wife as I was waiting for my Mrs outside Superdrug, he said he didn't want to be there and felt uneasy that the Trafford Centre was an obvious target, I told him that attitude was letting the bastards win, ''they have won already mate'' was his reply
Sobering thought
Then he's a soft ****.

Last 14 years:

57 killed in UK in terror incidents

30,000 killed on the roads.

Don't even waste ten seconds worrying about it.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I see Bigga is still on his jihad on this thread, how dare anyone say a bad word toward Islam or a Muslim. Looks like your converted daughters dogma is getting in to your own head.
A man walks in to a cafe with a gun and a machete and bag with supposed bomb, he is wearing headband which is worn by Muslim suicide bombers, he puts a significant Islamic flag in the window and rings radio station and says this is Isis jihad in Australia.....No Bigga this has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.

No doubt if this was a white man that walked in to a mosque and shot it up (he wouldn't even need to put a crucifix in window), then Bigga and his like would scream and wail about right wing extremists, racist groups and islamophobia rather than just a mentally ill unfortunate
Course she fucking would.

blue underpants said:
Blue Maverick said:
I think we will see an escalation of this type of thing round the world soon, especially here and US, the police and intelligence services have so far been lucky.
The Trafford Centre was very quiet Yesterday Morning, was talking to a bloke sat waiting for his Wife as I was waiting for my Mrs outside Superdrug, he said he didn't want to be there and felt uneasy that the Trafford Centre was an obvious target, I told him that attitude was letting the bastards win, ''they have won already mate'' was his reply
Sobering thought

Not won in my eyes mate. I grew up in Northern Ireland in 70s, went shopping and cinema as normal in 70s and 80s having to go through checkpoint after checkpoint and security cordons on places like Royal Avenue. Was working in London for NHS time of 7/7 bombs and our hospital was put on alert to accept casualties. I now work at 2 of most well known buildings in England maybe even Europe as in Hampton Court Palace and Tower of London. If possible I will not stop going about my daily routine for any extremists or terrorist organisations because of a threat

Wio Gumflapdinand said:

What a Grand Dickhead.

Earlier on in the thread I said why don't they shoot the fooker. My daughter agreed with my summation.

We have a Muslim poster on the other thread you won't or don't understand or respect. On there, the poster has vilified those use his faith for violence, yet you STILL want to associate all Muslims with this nut job.

Who can get through to you? No one.

I'm going to put it another way, since you brought up race.

Since the KKK use their actions as a religious doctrine against Black or other races and think they are right, should I paint you with the same brush since they're White?

What is the difference?

clearly no right minded person thinks that all muslims are jihadists/ terrorists/ nut jobs

but a significant number of muslims out there clearly are (or are interested in becoming) jihadists/ terrorists/ nut jobs and when these nutjobs so clearly align their murderous activities with their religion then it is obviously worthy of mention and not something to be brushed under the carpet just because other more tolerant and peaceful muslims may find the murderous association with their religion offensive and/or embarrassing

it is what it is

ob said:
blue underpants said:
Blue Maverick said:
Sobering thought

Not won in my eyes mate. I grew up in Northern Ireland in 70s, went shopping and cinema as normal in 70s and 80s having to go through checkpoint after checkpoint and security cordons on places like Royal Avenue. Was working in London for NHS time of 7/7 bombs and our hospital was put on alert to accept casualties. I now work at 2 of most well known buildings in England maybe even Europe as in Hampton Court Palace and Tower of London. If possible I will not stop going about my daily routine for any extremists or terrorist organisations because of a threat
Well put I agree with every word you say, terrorists will never 'win' in my eyes, whether they be Jihadis, IRA, or any other nutjobs, unfortunately the fighting spirit and gumption of the English as a nation has been slowly eroded since the end of WW2 through Liberal wet arsed thinking and propaganda
The average English person of Today are more concerned about missing X Factor, Corrie, Eastenders and the multitude of other mind numbing crap they put on TV nowadays either that or keeping up or being 'liked' on social media
God help this Country if we ever have to fight another World War as my Parents and Grandparents had to do, I truly despair for the upcoming generations

SWP's back said:
blue underpants said:
Blue Maverick said:
Sobering thought
Then he's a soft c**t.

Last 14 years:

57 killed in UK in terror incidents

30,000 killed on the roads.

Don't even waste ten seconds worrying about it.

Too true, there is more of a danger in the food courts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.