Housing market slowdown?

droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
had an offer, made an offer, should have everything accepted by all parties by weekend or early next week.
Nice one ! Just keep May 16/17th free ! lol

wifey and i were just discussing when we may move in, I would imagine July would be the earliest!
With no probs, normally about 16 weeks to completion, bloody paperwork, beaurocrats and solicitors ! Still a barm though and my £20 !

tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
droylsdenblue said:
had an offer, made an offer, should have everything accepted by all parties by weekend or early next week.
Nice one ! Just keep May 16/17th free ! lol

wifey and i were just discussing when we may move in, I would imagine July would be the earliest!
With no probs, normally about 16 weeks to completion, bloody paperwork, beaurocrats and solicitors ! Still a barm though and my £20 !

you are barred for posting on the wrong thread!!

droylsdenblue said:
accepted offer, had our offer accepted..only 3 in the chain...so here we go!

congrats matey

advice for the sales progression
ring or visit your solicitor every other day and make sure everything you are returning to them is 100% spot on.

oh and dont get too stressed haha

foley87 said:
droylsdenblue said:
accepted offer, had our offer accepted..only 3 in the chain...so here we go!

congrats matey

advice for the sales progression
ring or visit your solicitor every other day and make sure everything you are returning to them is 100% spot on.

oh and dont get too stressed haha

thanks for the advice!

here's one for you TB, move up here and be lord of the manor, and get change!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/new-homes/property-21368135.html?locationIdentifier=REGION%5E61235&pageNumber=4&backToListURL=%2Fproperty-for-sale%2Ffind.html%3FlocationIdentifier%3DREGION%255E61235%26index%3D30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... index%3D30</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.