Houssem Aouar

It will be 2 of Gundogan, Fernandinho and Rodri a lot this season. Don’t think it’s going to work but what do I know.

Hope to Fuck it's not the Rodri/ Gundogan combination because they are as slow as Fuck and the least press resistant .
Lyon exposed that clearly .

Pep says no to another midfielder , phil and bernie hardly played last season , we have enough
We don't have enough if he continues to play the same one paced shite in there. He hasn't played Bernardo or Foden in the midfield since what feels like forever.

Pep says no to another midfielder , phil and bernie hardly played last season , we have enough

I thought the same we have enough , but Pep still has not played Phil in midfield? Phil has played mostly on the wing, also bernardo has played mostly at RW. so in reality the midfiled options in Peps mind are , Rodri, Gundogan, KDB and Fernandinho, Gundogan and rodri dont work together. Pep likes from what we've seen a midfielder that controls the midfield that was David Silva, Rodri is the guy to break up play and KDB is the creator. Right now we are missing a controller i thought that would be Phil but Pep keeps playing him on the Wing and Bernardo has always played RW and not many times in the centre. Gundogan is the only player within the team who can be the controller in that midfield probably why when hes fit Gundogan plays no matter what. We really missed Gundogan today. The midfield lacked that controller to make sure things kept ticking. Aouar would fix that but we wont get him.

We don't have enough if he continues to play the same one paced shite in there. He hasn't played Bernardo or Foden in the midfield since what feels like forever.

We will be ok, our pacey midfield enforcer Gundo is back out of isolation this week :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.