How are you getting to the Cup Final?

come on blue boysI
My mate is on the Direct Big Green Bus from Ashton, the bus has broken down at Rugby Services, mechanic on his way, will be 45 minutes, currently showing an hour and three quarters to Wembley.

Three hurdles to overcome, is the mechanic telling the truth about being 45 minutes away?

Will the bus be able to be fixed at the Services

The traffic will get a lot worse, what an absolute shitter.

Edit, they're at Watford Gap not Rugby.
I'm on the same coach.
we're past luton now and should make it hopefully.
i say it.every year,but the last time i go by coach

come on blue boysI

I'm on the same coach.
we're past luton now and should make it hopefully.
i say it.every year,but the last time i go by coach
My mate is on there with his daughter and grandson, smallish bloke, daughter usually dyed her hair!!

Thought the charter train was good and would do it again if we get to another final. Slower than the new trains but saved the hassle of getting from Euston. The wait til 7:40 was a bit of a pain but I guess they have to clear schedules with rail authorities and factored in extra time / penalties. Also gave time for a bit of food post game. The conga on the way back was fun as well !. Got into Picc a few mins early so managed to get an earlier bus home. The train seemed to be a train spotters delight given the amount of people taking videos at every station we went through.

In a bar in Harrow before the game. Group of 12 United fans sat near me and all from South Wales. Slagging City supporters off. Plastic glory hunters the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.