How are you getting to the Cup Final?

M40 is best. Police said it was rags only, we went down it and there was still more Blues than rags. Made the mistake of going back M1, which was hammered. M40 both ways this year
Sounds like the Istanbul farce, metro Inter fans only, I’ll never follow any fucking advice by authorities, I’ll take my chances.

I had to watch it in a Mathew Street pub in Liverpool last season as I was going to a gig at The Cavern that night. I might duck over to Manchester this time and use one of my two old locals for some atmosphere.

I’d otherwise take the train from Lime Street and hide colours.

Sounds like the Istanbul farce, metro Inter fans only, I’ll never follow any fucking advice by authorities, I’ll take my chances.

The problem is if you're on an official coach company they follow police advice/rules. Travelling independently you can go whatever route you want.

I always enjoy the coach to Wembley having a drink and a bit of a sing. The way back is always horrible. Everyone all sung out by the time you get out of the car park, then takes forever getting home seems like you have been on it a week by the time you get to Manchester. And this is when we have won.

I always enjoy the coach to Wembley having a drink and a bit of a sing. The way back is always horrible. Everyone all sung out by the time you get out of the car park, then takes forever getting home seems like you have been on it a week by the time you get to Manchester. And this is when we have won.
Our usual SC coach from Carlisle, departs 5am. Its a good day out with mates and at a reasonable price too. Agree about the return journey though. By the time you're tucked up in bed we'll still have a good way yet to go ! :-)

Last edited:
Local coach company that runs matchday services to the Etihad (get on/off at the end of our road) are running another Cup Final coach service to/from Wembley (same pick up points as matchday bus) - £52.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.