How are you getting to the Cup Final?

I will be travelling by rail. I am unsure if it will be on the Friday or the Saturday going down and if I will use west coast or east coast. I will travel back on the Sunday or the Monday as appropriate. If all else fails I will fly down from Edinburgh.

I will not be wearing a bucket hat!

I will be travelling by rail. I am unsure if it will be on the Friday or the Saturday going down and if I will use west coast or east coast. I will travel back on the Sunday or the Monday as appropriate. If all else fails I will fly down from Edinburgh.

3aec8b8cef1705ab49c61c0d3ee923a3.jpg

I will not be wearing a bucket hat!

Can I just suggest you were blue briefs ?

Three nights booked in that there London place .Down Thursday , back Sunday .
Going to get up early on Saturday so I can hate them Scumbags for a bit longer .
Leisurely breakfast in Borough Market then hop on a tube to the ground , no doubt sharing it with loads of local scumbags .
Win the thing , watch the captain lift it then back into town on a deserted tube except for plenty of celebrating blues .
Job done

How are you getting to the FA Cup Final
Trains to expensive
Special Charter train from £190
With us no Designated Driver
No looking for a parking spot near Wembley
No queueing for the tube
Leave it to us to get you there on time to enjoy the build up
Just Call The Fan Zone team on 0333 444 0226 till 10pm
open all Bank holiday Weekend

Didn't think I wd get on this topic,but I've managed to get a ticket and I'm on the 6.55am train from Newcastle,can't describe how I am feeling at this moment see yous there blues

Obviously living in Tasmania, not going to Wembley, but flying to Melbourne Sat evening, watching Peter Hook at the Forum, then going to the Imperial hotel to catch up with my son and kick off is midnight here
Getting the 6 am flight home

Big all nighter planned, see if my 61 year old body is still up to pace!

Same routine as last year. Travelling down in my you ger brother's Range Rover Velar to his son's house in Acton.
Then on the tube to Wembley and then back to Acton to celebrate another victory over the rag bastards.
If the weather is good we are having a barbecue in the back garden,and then onto the Spoons in Acton to get rat arsed .
Back home on Sunday morning,takes about 3.5 hours when my brother puts his foot down in the Range Rover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.