How are you handling the boredom?

Absolutely not.

Did my weekly shop last night and got 18 cans of Stella, to go with the 6 beers I already had.

Clocked off early today and started already.

Some cunts in the political threads best beware.
Thank fuck, I thought you had gone absolutely Tonto.

Gardening
Reading
Exercise - normally 60 minutes combination of treadmill and weights
Box sets - no more than an hour per day
Cooking/menu planning - I have our meals sorted for a rolling fortnight ahead
Fly tying - up to an hour per day depending on how I feel
Drinking - try and have at least three alcohol free days a week
Music - usually late afternoon and after 10.30. It’s been a good opportunity to check out new stuff.

Misread that as fly tipping for a split second then!

Decent range of activities there though, wish I could limit box sets to only 1 hour per day...

Fucking hectic week working, got about an hour left but I switched off a couple of hours ago.

I'll be on the rum later though, nice bottle of ableforths rumbullion.

Followed by me opening a load of football cards (just had an urge to buy some this week) and a few games of warzone.

Work has been busy for me despite working from home so not really seen any change there which is good actually as by Easter Monday after I had been off for 5 days I was getting a bit bored.

Spent that weekend doing a lot of work in the garden. Filled a skip with soil and junk from the garage.

I’m not one for box sets etc but been watching programmes that chill me out like place in the sun etc. Couple of fit women present that so that’s nice! Gives me hope for my next holiday too!

Walking the dog and entertaining my 9 year old too.

Best thing has been getting out of bed an hour later.

Been watching a lot of crap films on Netflix.
Watched all the best ones and now dealing with the dross.
Why don't they put some good quality films on ?
I cant watch a classic film like Forrest Gump but I can watch Louis Theroux meets Jimmy Savile.
What's all that about ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.