How are you handling the boredom?

aguerooooo

Team supported
manchester CITY
As i live alone and disabled(not complaining) im used to the boredom and loneliness but im a tv fiend and the computer how did we manage without em? And that brings me to thank all at BM Towers I am so thankful to have a forum which is far more giving than just venting anger when City have been the victim of a VAR FCUK up or worse a defeat The most important thing is to except were in a shit mess but not binge watch the disaster unfolding ive used Jamie Oliver to inspire me im trying everything i mean what you do with a half a tomato and banana and a clove of garlic is mind blowing

crazyg

As i live alone and disabled(not complaining) im used to the boredom and loneliness but im a tv fiend and the computer how did we manage without em? And that brings me to thank all at BM Towers I am so thankful to have a forum which is far more giving than just venting anger when City have been the victim of a VAR FCUK up or worse a defeat The most important thing is to except were in a shit mess but not binge watch the disaster unfolding ive used Jamie Oliver to inspire me im trying everything i mean what you do with a half a tomato and banana and a clove of garlic is mind blowing
Simples. Open bin and throw them all in, then phone for a pizza.

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
We have 3 white jars for putting in sugar, coffee or tea bags in. The sugar and coffee jars are empty. So every time I make a brew I move the tea bags into the sugar or coffee jars, to annoy the missus. Very childish but it breaks the day up !!

Heisenberg's Blue Sky

Watching Josh's stream with 85k others online
Last few days of half-term to go and back to online teaching KS3 - KS5. having the structure of school lessons (we have to stick to lesson timetables and be online for students) has helped including home schooling my own. But for this half-term had to make my own timetable for getting personal shit done. Includes Shaun T (of Insanity fame) T25 workouts, home work outs (dumbbells and resistance bands), DIY, meditation (I'm a lay Buddhist), reading, TV/Films, Xbox One and other bits and pieces with the family. Even started a diary (something I've never ever done). I miss watching City so fuckin much.

Fighting against boredom is the biggest challenge for sure! Tomorrow I'm getting the DSLR out and gonna do a photography project and document the lockdown in photographic images. Right now am drinking beer and listening to Garage music classics with the missus so shit can wait :)

Hope everyone here is winning the battle against boredom.

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
I'd willingly take all 3 food items and casserole them up Jamie Olivers casserole

nimrod

Practicing different ways of playing guitar.
Mostly Jazz style now.

I learned how to play the snooker theme music. I learned it years ago but forgot it.

Long walks, usually on the beach. Did 12 kilometers on Thursday.

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
just a normal day off for me

done the weekly shop for us and my elderly parents

and been on the piss since 10 am

2 more days off before 4 in

so,the same sunday and monday

thank fk for cheap aldi lager

Don't have an account?

Register now!