How are you handling the boredom?

What boredom?? Ok, missing going to gigs, pubs and games, but not been bored for a single minute.
Not like any of us are living like Anne Frank in a cupboard. We all have all modern entertainment devices, music, movies, books ...... all the food and drink we need.

Last edited:
The stones have done a gig from their individual houses,they are all at it,elton,mc'cartney,gaga,stevie,beyonce,taylor swift,loads more,raised millions of pounds for the nhs,fair play

As i sit sprawled across the couch i look across at my 25 year old son he is engrossed so much in MY laptop i realize the penalty for his time with his dear old dad is to lose all possession of it till he goes Infact i am convinced heaven forbid i have a seizure all spitting frothing and body jerking( yes i watch Holby) he will not blink infact i am sure he will complain with the noise im making

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.