How Bitter are the BITTERS!

oh dear..actually no because he wouldnt fit into our system..is tevez really worth breaking up the torres and stevie partnership?and nobodies gona spend that money on a sguad player so i never actually believed we would sign him?

Rafa32 said:
oh dear..actually no because he wouldnt fit into our system..is tevez really worth breaking up the torres and stevie partnership?and nobodies gona spend that money on a sguad player so i never actually believed we would sign him?

Yes, some will pay that money for a ''squad player''.....those that have it. Go on now, sure there are wheel trims waiting for you, or a granny to mug in the morning after collecting her pension...or maybe Tuesday is your signing on day?

Rafa32 said:

Just remember, we can afford to buy your prize asset in Gerrard and let him rot in our reserves, you cant even afford for him to stub his toe.

Youve been great entertainment, but overstayed your welcome,
Cheerio

yup and id love to be able to have that money to spend on a squad player...but well we dont but then again i dont really mind that much..not bitter..as i said will be a really good player for you lot..should help you better that 10th spot anyway;)where is he gona play then exactly?with robinho,bellamy,ireland,santa cruz,adebayour apparently, the mighty benjani,caiceado,bojnov,petrov,elano..fornt 4 of irleand,robinho,tevez and cruz?

Rafa32 said:
yup and id love to be able to have that money to spend on a squad player...but well we dont but then again i dont really mind that much..not bitter..as i said will be a really good player for you lot..should help you better that 10th spot anyway;)where is he gona play then exactly?with robinho,bellamy,ireland,santa cruz,adebayour apparently, the mighty benjani,caiceado,bojnov,petrov,elano..fornt 4 of irleand,robinho,tevez and cruz?

Just because some wnat to give you stick no need to be a woman and respond.

Anyway, to answer your question:

De Jong Barry
Ireland

Tevez RSC Robinho

That how i reckon we'll line up first day of the season.

GStar said:
Just because some wnat to give you stick no need to be a woman and respond.

Anyway, to answer your question:

De Jong Barry
Ireland

Tevez RSC Robinho

That how i reckon we'll line up first day of the season.

dya know there easy enough to ignore but sometimes there just too annoying..so will ireland be held up a bit this year then as in a sense of going forward?bit of a shame if he will because he was amazing last year..

Rafa32 said:

Well you paid 17m for a full back, cant think why? However we might buy torres and play at center half.
hands on your wallets!

They're not taking this very well are they???? I hope to god I don't get run over by a bus anytime soon, cause the next 10 years or so are gonna be fucking awesome winding up the "new bitters"

because we were weak in that position and needed an attacking full back so we went out and got englands number one and last season one of the best around..off topic but just answering the question!

Rafa32 said:
because we were weak in that position and needed an attacking full back so we went out and got englands number one and last season one of the best around..off topic but just answering the question!

Surprised he's managed to untangle his legs after the runaround Robbie gave him last year ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.